Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar Admission 2022: Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar is a well-known institute administered under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and the Government of India. The institute offers various courses in Diploma, B.Tech, B.Des., M.Des., M.Tech. and PhD programmes in several disciplines. It includes departments such as Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Food Engineering and Technology, etc. Collect all the details about Central Institute of Technology (CIT) Admission 2022 from the information shared below:
CIT Kokrajhar Admission 2022 Application Process:
Candidates interested to seek admission to the Central Institute of Technology (CIT) may apply via online or offline mode. Both the processes are well explained here:
Steps to Apply via Offline:
- Obtain the application form from the selling centers
- Fill in all the personal as well as educational details in the application form.
- Submit the fully filled application form by hand before the last date.
Steps to Apply Online:
- First register or login with your email. A verification link will be sent to the registered email. After successful verification of the account candidate can fill the application form from the official website http://admission.cit.ac.in or http://www.cit.ac.in.
- Fill in all the personal and academic details in the application form
- Submit the application fee.
- It is important to update about the payment details after paying through SBI Collect.
- Take a print of the application form and send the hard copy to “THE MEMBER SECRETARY, ADMISSION COMMITTEE, CIT, KOKRAJHAR, BTAD, ASSAM-783370” through registered/speed/general post. Send the filled application form along with the entrance examination fee receipt paid via SBI, E-Collect
Central Institute of Technology Admission 2022 application fee will be INR 1000 for candidates belonging to the General and OBC category and INR 500 for applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD category. Submit the fully filled application form to “THE MEMBER SECRETARY, ADMISSION COMMITTEE, CIT, KOKRAJHAR, BTAD, ASSAM-783370”. You can also submit the filled application form to the “ÁDMISSION CELL, CIT, KOKRAJHAR” by hand before the deadline.
Central Institute of Technology 2022 Exam Date:
|Start the registration||July 2022|
|Registration End Date for B. Des.||April 2022|
|Exam date for B. Des.||May 2022|
|Counselling for B.Des||June 2022|
|Counselling for Diploma||July 2022|
|CITEE, CITLET, CITDEE, CITBDAT Exam||July 2022|
On successful submission of the application form, the authority will go through application details. The admit card will be issued at the beginning of May month. Download the admit card from the official website of CIT by entering the application form number and the registered mobile number. Take a print of the admit card and keep it safely for further requirements.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Admission:
- Central Institute of Technology (CIT) offers Bachelor of Technology in 6 specializations via Regular and Lateral entry mode.
- 40% of the seats are offered to the candidates who appeared in JEE Main
- 60% of the seats are filled through the Central Institute of Technology Degree Entrance Examination (CITDEE) and counseling process
- For Direct Entry, the candidate must have successfully completed class XII (Science) with a minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate and 50% (without any grace marks) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for GEN/OBC candidates (5% marks relaxation for ST/SC/PC candidates).
- The candidate’s age should maximum of 21 years or below 17 years of age. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, there will be an age relaxation of 3 years for the upper age limit.
- For Vertical Entry, the candidate must be a diploma holder in the concerned branch of Engineering/Technology with minimum 65% marks for GEN/OBC (5% marks relaxation for SC/ST/PC).
- Candidates must not be over the age of 40 (45 years for SC/ST/PWD and 43 years for OBC and female candidates)
Eligibility Criteria for B. Des Admission:
- 60% seats are allotted for candidates who have successfully cleared 10+2 (Science/Arts/Commerce or equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST/PC category candidates.
- Those who have completed 2 years Diploma after class X in the relevant field of study (Visual Art, Fine Art, Commercial Art, Fashion Technology etc.) from any Government recognized institute approved by State Technical Board/AICTE/University may also apply.
- For B. Design (Direct Entry), candidates need to clear the CITBDAT entrance exam followed by counseling which will be commenced at CIT, Kokrahar. Those who have successfully cleared UCEED commenced by IIT BOMBAY for admission to B.Design course may also apply.
- For B. Design (Vertical Entry), candidates who have passed 3 years diploma in Animation and Multimedia from CIT in the current year will get admission to the course.
Documents required for B.Des. Admission:
- Age proof certificate
- Mark sheet of HSLC or equivalent
- Mark Sheets of Class XII or equivalent
- Overall Mark Sheet of Diploma/B.Sc. (for lateral entry candidates)
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC)
- Person with disabilities (PWD) Certificate (if applicable)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate in original.