ECU Admission 2023-24: East Carolina University is a well-reputed university that came into being in the year 1907. This public university is situated in the city of Greenville, North Carolina. The University provides around 22,000 full-time and part-time enrolled students and more than 2,000 faculty members. The aim of the university is to provide quality education to students from 73 countries. ECU (East Carolina University) is known for providing recognized programs including 84 Bachelor’s, 70 Master’s, 13 Research Doctoral, 5 Professional Doctoral, and 126 Online Degree programs and 2 intermediate courses: CAS & EdS. The list of programs is endless as it also provides 84 departmental certificate programs along with graduate and undergraduate courses for students. Here are the complete details about East Carolina University Admission 2023
East Carolina University – Highlights:
- Type of University: Public
- Location: North Carolina
- Year of Establishment: 1907
- Campus Setting: Urban
- Acceptance Rate: 82%
- Academic Calendar: Semester based
- Intake Session: Fall, Spring, Summer
- Financial Aids: Provided
- Website: ecu.edu
East Carolina University Admission 2023 Programs Available:
Those who are eagerly waiting to know all about the different programs offered at East Carolina University must go through the below-mentioned information about programs:
- East Carolina University comprises 84 Bachelor’s, 70 Master’s, 13 Research Doctoral, 5 Professional Doctoral, and 126 Online Degree and Certificate Programs across various subjects such as health, education, technology, business, and more.
- Popular majors programs for Undergraduate include Nursing, Management, and Biology.
- Popular majors among the graduates include Business Administration, Nursing, and Medicine.
- The university also provides 2 intermediate courses: CAS & EdS, and 84 departmental certificate programs.
East Carolina University 2023 Admission Process:
The most important thing to remember is to use the online portal to apply for ECU Admission 2023. Submit the application fee of 75 USD. Along with submission of the application form, submit the important documents as well:
- Academic Transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency scorecards
- Academic certificates
- GMAT/GRE scorecards wherever required(Mostly graduate programs)
- Evidence of financial ability
- Resume (As specified)
- Statement of Purpose (As specified)
- TOEFL iBT: 78, 18 in each section
- IELTS: 6.5
- PTE: 65
- Duolingo English Test: 105
- SAT: A minimum score of 450 on the Evidence-Based Reading and Writing section
- ACT: A minimum score of 19 on the English/Writing section
Cost of Attendance:
The estimated cost of attendance for the students planning to take admission in East Carolina University given below:
COA generally is based on you are an undergraduate, graduate, BSOM (Medical), or SoDM (Dental) at the University.
Cost of Attendance for UG Non-Resident on Campus (in USD):
- Tuition & Fees: 23,516
- Room & Board: 10,136
- Books & Supplies: 1,524
- Personal: 1,462
- Transportation: 2,168
- Loan Fee: 80
- Health Insurance: 2,627
Cost of Attendance for PG Non-Resident on Campus (in USD):
- Tuition & Fees: 20,685
- Room & Board: 9,712
- Books & Supplies: 976
- Personal: 1,898
- Transportation: 2,064
- Loan Fee: 215
- Health Insurance: 2,627
East Carolina University Admission Deadlines:
Interested students can find below the East Carolina University 2023 Admission Deadlines for Undergraduate & Graduate coursed:
Undergraduate Applicants 2023:
|Honors College (along with transcripts)||November|
|Apply for Financial Aid||March|
|Final Freshmen Application||April|
|Enrollment Deposit Pay (for admitted students only)||May|
Graduate Applications 2023:
|ECU Application Deadline Fall 2023||September|
|East Carolina University Deadline Spring 2023||February|
|Summer Deadline 2023||April|
ECU Admission 2023 for International Students:
East Carolina University gives the opportunity to international candidates to seek admission in this known university. Here, admission details are revealed:
- Those who have completed their secondary education with a college preparatory curriculum fulfills the required grade point equivalency, required academic records of them, verified financial support for at least one academic may look forward to admission to the university.
- Apply for the course through an online portal.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of USD 75
Submit the following Documents:
- Letters of recommendation
- The number of letters varies from one course to another.
- Academic transcripts
- A copy of the student’s transcript(s) and diplomas exhibiting full education history issued in the candidate’s native language
- A certified copy in English must be uploaded to the application.
- The US equivalent of a bachelor’s degree awarded by an accredited college or university (only for graduate). Transcripts evaluated by an authorized agency
- The Graduate School needs an official course by course credential evaluation of all foreign transcripts
- University accepts evaluations by World Education Services (WES), Transcript Research, Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE), International Education Evaluations, Inc. (IEE), and SPANTRAN. (If using SPANTRAN please choose the tailored application for ECU.
- Minimum requirement of various standardized scores:
- Official reports of standardized admissions test
- Test Results must be sent directly to the Graduate School by the testing service (GRE or GMAT).
- ECU’s institutional code is 5180 and does not have departmental codes.
- Financial information along with certified evidence of financial resources
English Language Proficiency:
Given below is the list of test scores for the English proficiency test. You only need one of the following to complete the eligibility
- TOEFL iBT: 71, 18 in each section
- IELTS: 6.0
- PTE: 65
- Duolingo English Test: 95
ECU Visa Process:
Those who are granted admission need to acquire a visa. The student’s visa application comprises of the following:
- Original letter of admission
- The completed Financial Forms and supporting documents
- Form I-20 for F1 students (or DS-2019 for J1 students) issued by ECU (required to book student visa interview)
- Proof of payment for fee needed by the U.S. federal government
Submit the Documents while applying for Visa:
- Valid Passport
- Financial Form
- Supporting bank documents (. statements or scholarship documents) not older than six months
- Current United States Address and Phone Number
- Original I-20 form
- Receipt of payment for I-901 Fee5 Payment
- Completed DS-160 6 form and the associated fee payment.
Take a print of the confirmation along while going for an interview.