ICAR AIEEA 2023:– National Testing Agency (NTA) has released results for ICAR AIEEA 2023. Candidates can check it from the link below. NTA or National Test Agency conducted ICAR AIEEA examination at the national level to select the applicants for providing admission in B.Sc (H) in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Community Science, Agriculture, and B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Technology, Food Technology, Bio-Technology, B.F.Sc, Food Nutrition, and Dietetics Courses. It is a computer-based test, in which candidates have to solve 150 questions in 2 hours 30 minutes. The article explains all about ICAR AIEEA Admission 2023 check below:
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Application Form:
Apply for ICAR AIEEA 2023 through an application form. Know all information about the application from the details given below:
- First, go to the official link and go on registration page.
- After that click on the ‘New Registration’ button and go through all the instructions.
- Candidates will then register by filling their personal details, address, etc.
- After filling in all the personal details, candidates will receive the application number
- Enter the application number and password. Candidates will then login and fill in details in the application form.
- Once the details are filled in, upload the images in the form.
- Submit the application fee. Check the application fee details:
- 750: General / OBC-NCL and UPS / EWS Rs. 750
- 375: SC / ST / PwD / Transgender
- Pay the fee through various modes such as net banking/credit card/debit card / UPI.
Candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria given below before applying:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The age should be 16 years as of August 31, 2023.
- Those who are applying for examination must have successfully completed class XII from some recognized board with minimum prescribed marks/grade. ,
- Applicant must have acquired at least 50% marks and 40% for those belonging to SC/ST/transgender/PwD category.
- To acquire admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, you must have studied class XII with subjects such as PCB / PCMB / PCM / Inter-Agriculture.
- For admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture, candidate must have completed PCB/ PCMB/PCM/Inter-Agriculture in class XII.
- To fetch admission in B.F.Sc., you must have successfully completed class XII with subjects such as PCB/PCMB /Inter-Agriculture
- To attain admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry, you must have successfully completed class XII with subjects such as PCB/PCMB/Inter-Agriculture
- For seeking admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science, complete class XII with subjects such as PCB / PCMB /PCM
- The eligibility for Admission in Food Nutrition and Dietetics, the candidate must have completed class XII with subjects such as PCB / PCMB /PCM
- To acquire admission, the minimum eligibility is that the applicant must have done B.Sc. (Hons.) Sericulture with subjects such as PCB / PCMB /PCM
- For admission to B. Tech. In Agricultural Engineering, the minimum eligibility is to have completed class XII with mandatory subjects such as PCM /PCMB
- To attain admission to B. Tech. Dairy Technology, you must have completed class XII with subjects such as PCM/PCMB
- To acquire admission to B.Tech. Food Technology, you must have attained class XII successfully with subjects such as PCM/PCMB
- To attain admission to B. Tech. Bio-Technology, candidate must have completed class XII with compulsory subjects such as PCM/PCMB/PCB
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Exam Date:
|Release the Application form||March 2023|
|The deadline to submit the application form||April 2023|
|Last date for submission of hard copy||April 2023|
|Admit card Released date||April 2023|
|ICAR AIEEA 2023 Exam||June 2023|
|Result declaration||June 2023|
Candidates must check the exam pattern before appearing in the examination:
- The examination will be commenced in computer-based mode.
- The candidate needs to complete the exam in the duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Paper will appear in two languages – Hindi and English.
- Applicants will get the question paper in the same language in which the application form is filled
- Candidate needs to solve 150 questions in paper.
- 50 questions will be asked from each subject.
- The exam will contain multiple choice-type questions.
- The candidate will receive 4 marks for every correct answer and there will be a deduction of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
Get all the details about the to admit card/hall ticket to appear in the examination center:
- The admit card/hall ticket will be issued online on nta.ac.in, and icar.nta.nic.in.
- Those who have successfully submitted the application form will receive admit card.
- Candidates will find all details in the admit card such as exam date, exam time, and exam center.
- Candidates have to appear to the examination center with admit card
- Make sure to carry one passport size photograph, photo id card, and PwD certificate along with the admit card
Details mentioned on admit card:
The following details are mentioned on admit card:
- Roll Number
- Subject Group
- Date of Birth
- Centre Name
- Important instructions, etc.
In case of any error in the admit card, contact the authority via helpline number. Make sure to appear at the examination center with your admit card and other documents asked for.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Syllabus:
Candidates must know the syllabus of ICAR AIEEA to appear for examination:
- Physics: Physics World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Practices and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms & Nuclei, Electronic Devices and Communication Systems
- Chemistry: Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquid, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, s-Block Elements, Preparation and Properties of Important Compounds, p-Block Elements, Group 14 Elements, Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, d and f Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Environmental Chemistry, Chemistry in Every Life
- Botany & Zoology: The Living World, Unit of Life, Diversity of Life, Organisms and Environment, Multicellularity – Structure and Function – Plant Life, Multicellularity – Structure and Function – Animal Life, Continuity of Life, Origin and Evolution of Life, Application of Biology
- Mathematics: Sets and Functions, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics and Probability
- Agriculture: Agrometeorology, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Biochemistry and Microbiology, Livestock Production, Crop Production, Horticulture
Few days after the exam gets over the exam conducting authority will release the answer key. This answer key will be released online and candidates need to use the application number and password to check the answers. This will give an idea to the candidate about the marks acquired in the paper. In case, the candidate wants to challenge the answer key, he/she needs to pay the objection fee of Rs. 1000. NTA will check all the objections and on the basis of the challenges.
The result of the AIEEA UG result will be announced on the scheduled date and day. The scores will be displayed on the screen and candidates can attain the result info.
The seats will be allotted to the applicants via counseling process. Those who are able to secure a good rank in the merit list will be called for counseling through online mode. For counseling, applicants will pay the amount Rs 2000. The remaining amount will be adjusted during the time of fee submission.