List of Competitive Exams in India After Graduation: It is safe to say that you are a graduate and perplexed about which field of profession to pick? indeed, here we present to you a rundown of a couple of the serious selection tests for Post Graduate courses and government/non-government occupations that you are qualified for and can be endeavored for an extraordinary vocation ahead.
We have prepared a rundown of top placement tests after Graduation for Master’s courses and occupations. A portion of the underneath referenced selection tests is directed at the All India level (National Level) while others at the State Level or universities lead their own placement tests.
Defense Exam After Graduation:
AFCAT: This is an All India level defense enlistment test to choose the possibility for the Airpower. AFCAT is held double a year, for the award of Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and Permanent/Short Service Commission in Technical and Ground Duty Branches through Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).
UPSC CDS: The Combined Defense Services Examination (CDSE) is another defense enlistment all-India level selection test led by the Union Public Service Commission. The test is held double a year for enlistment into the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Officers Training Academy (OTA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), and Indian Air Force (IAF) Academy.
Indian Army University Entry Scheme :
Indian Army recruits unmarried Male B.E/B.Tech Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Indian Army for University Entry Scheme (Pre Final year) Course at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun and Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai. Age Limit: 18 to 24 years as of 01 July of the particular year. The Selection Process incorporates a Screening Test at individual Command HQ. Up-and-comers should be in great shape as per the recommended actual norms.
Entrance Exams for Clinical:
- NEET: The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET-PG) is an all-India-level selection test for graduate understudies who wish to contemplate postgraduate clinical course (MD/MS) in government or private clinical schools of India. It is led by the NATBOARD.
- JIPMER PG Medical Entrance Exam: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) PG Entrance Exam is directed for admission to MD/MS course. This clinical placement test is directed once a year.
- PGIMER MD, MS Entrance Exam: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. Specialist of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) Courses. Admission to different MD/MS courses directed at the Institute is made double a year. The admission to the above courses of the Institute is made on merit on all Indian premises, by holding a placement test by the Institute, subsequent to giving a countrywide affirmation notice. The meetings initiate from first January and first July every year The Institute follows a residency administration cum-preparing plan. Competitors conceded to MD/MS Courses are called Junior Residents.
- Joined Medical Services Examination: UPSC conducts PC based consolidated clinical assessment for enrollment to the administrations and posts of Assistant Medical Officer in rail routes, Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service, junior scale posts in focal wellbeing administrations, and so on For admission to the assessment, you ought to have passed the composed and commonsense pieces of the last M.B.B.S. assessment.
- NEET-MDS: NEET-MDS is a qualification cum-positioning assessment recommended as the single placement test to different Post Graduate MDS Courses under the Dentists Act, 1948. NEET-MDS is a solitary window placement test for Dental PG courses. No other selection test, either at the state or foundation level, will be legitimate for passage to MDS Courses according to the Dentists Act, 1948.
Entrance Exam for MBA:
Regular Admission Test (CAT): Common Admission Test (CAT) is led by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) consistently. It is an all-India-level placement test for admission to the Post-graduate and Fellow Programs in the administration courses offered by the IIMs just as numerous administration foundations all over the country. The CAT rate contrasts from one school to another.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT): Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is directed for admission to all administration programs endorsed by AICTE and it is an all-India level placement test held once a year. CMAT is likewise directed by AICTE in far-off nations for NRIs/PIOs and outside nationals looking for confirmation in B-Schools in India.
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT): Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is led by the Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) for confirmations in administration courses of various administration universities all over India.
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT): Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) conducts a selection test for graduates held by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade for their organizations in New Delhi and Kolkata.
- Beneficial interaction National Aptitude (SNAP): Symbiosis National Aptitude ( SNAP) Test is a typical passageway test for admission to every one of the establishments of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University.
- NMAT: NMAT entrance test is led by the Graduate Management Admission Council for admission to all the administration courses of NMIMS Mumbai and the PGDM courses of NMIMS Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
- The board Aptitude Test (MAT): Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is led by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS) on the quarterly reason for admission to MBA programs in different partaking the executive’s schools.
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH-CET): MH-CET is led for graduates looking for affirmations in MBA/MMS and PGDBM/PGDM in Government University Departments, University oversaw and independent organizations in the province of Maharashtra.
- IBSAT: IBSAT is an online passage test for graduates looking for confirmation in the nine Indian Business Schools at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Mumbai and Pune. The test is directed in 100 Test Centers across India.
- ATMA: AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is an MBA Entrance Exam in India. The test is directed by the Association of Indian Management School for PGDM/MBA/MCA/PGCM courses. Service of Human Resource Development of the Government of India endorses this test for different post-graduate executive courses.
- UPSEE: Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow will lead the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) for admission to the first year of B.Tech/B.Pharm/B.Arch/BHMCT/BFAD/MBA/MCA/MAM and second year of B.Tech/B.Pharm/MCA (Lateral Entry) Programs.
- ICET: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is led by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati for the benefit of A.P. State Council of Higher Education for induction into the Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and Lateral section into the second year of Master of Computer Application (MCA) Programs in University Colleges and their subsidiary schools.
- KMAT: KMAT Kerala MBA Entrance Test Notification – KMAT Kerala will be led by the University of Kerala for the applicants looking for admission to different MBA Courses. The online applications are welcomed for the MBA Entrance Examination.
- Odisha JEE: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is the State Level Entrance Test of Odisha State, which is constrained by the State Govt. This passage test is directed for admission to different courses in the Private and Governmental Medical, Engineering and Management Institutions of Odisha.
- TANCET: TANCET Notification – Applications for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) directed by Anna University, Chennai for the benefit of the Government of Tamil Nadu from competitors who look for admission to (I) MBA (ii) MCA, and (iii) M.E. /M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan Degree Programs.
- CUSAT: Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) conducts selection tests for admission to different scholastic projects of the University. All confirmations are based on online Common Admission Test (CAT) or online Lateral Entry Test (LET) or Departmental Admission Test (DAT) led by the University Admission to MBA Program depends on C-MAT (AICTE)/MAT (AIMA)/CAT (IIM) score, GD and Interview and for M.Tech GATE score.
- HPMAT: Himachal Pradesh University Management Aptitude Test abbreviation as HPU MAT is a University level test directed by the Himachal Pradesh University Business School (HPUBS) to admission to the up-and-comers in the MBA Programs of various Universities of the HP and foundations associated to these Universities.
- UPES MET: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) conducts UPES MET for the confirmation of applicants in MBA Courses. The up-and-comers keen on contemplating Management from UPES can apply now.
- KIITEE: KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE) is the All India Entrance Examination directed by (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) (KIIT University), Bhubaneswar for induction into the accompanying courses of the University. The warning for KIIT University Entrance Exam KIITEE has been declared.