MBA in Europe 2023: Europe is known for advanced technology and top education facilities. This leads inclines several international students to seek education from this continent. In entire Europe, more than 4, 000 European universities provide courses to students. Out of several courses, studying MBA is on high priority. All the business schools in Europe ensure students a good working experience. Find out the information about MBA Programs in Europe 2023-24 Application process, eligibility criteria, and so on.
How to Select MBA College in Europe?
It is not easy to choose the right Business School if you are an international student. Here are some tips to find the best college for MBA.
- Check the QS Ranking: The QS World University Rankings tell all about the universities and programs offered. Besides this, you will also come to know about the environment, culture, etc in the specific college. Through this ranking, you will come to know about the quality of education and future prospects you are expecting from the particular college/university.
- Location: To study in a foreign country and that too in your favorite location would be icing on the cake. Therefore, do not forget to select the college/university located around beautiful locations.
- Tuition Fee: Once you have checked the rankings and received information about the course, do check the tuition fee of studying in the college you have chosen. Cost of the biggest factor when planning to study abroad.
List of Top MBA Colleges in Europe:
An MBA degree opens a platform to various opportunities. Thus, select the best college for pursuing MBA for your overall growth and development. Here is the list of the best business schools in Europe for seeking MBA:
- HEC Paris
- London Business School
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School
- Esade Business School
- Said Business School
- Judge Business School
- Imperial College Business School
- SDA Bocconi School of Management
Complete Details about MBA in Different Business Schools:
- HEC Paris: HEC Paris is a public platform that proffers MBA Programs Offered in various specializations MBA, Executive MBA and TRIUM Global Executive MBA. The average fees per year 76,000 EUR – 78,000 EUR or 62, 00,000 INR
- London Business School: London Business School is one of the best Business Schools for MBA colleges in Europe for International students. The school proffers M. Sc., MBA and EMBA programs in domains such as finance, Management Science and Operations, marketing, organizational behavior, strategy, and entrepreneurship. It offers a Full-Time MBA and Executive MBA. The Average Fees per Year is 105,000 EUR – 120,000 EUR or 85, 00,000 INR
- IE Business School: It offers graduate degrees in Management and Finance. It is a private business school located in Madrid, Spain. The MBA specializations consisted of International MBA, Global Online MBA, Tech MBA, Executive MBA, Global Executive MBA, and IE Brown Executive MBA. The Average Fees Per Year is 60,000 EUR – 72,000 EUR or 50, 00,000 INR
- INSEAD: This business school is one of the best business schools in Europe. It is located in Fontainebleau. It is a private Business School that offers MBA specializations such as MBA, Global Executive MBA, and Tsinghua Executive MBA. The Average Fees Per Year is 91,225 EUR – 110,312 EUR or 80,00,000 INR
- IESE Business School: It is one of the top business schools located in Europe. The school operates as a part of the University of Navarra. It is located in places such as Barcelona, Madrid, New York, Sao Paulo and Munich. The MBA programmes offered here include MBA, Executive MBA, and Global Executive MBA. The approximate fees for one year is 20,000 EUR – 36,000 EUR or 28,00,000 INR
- Esade Business School: Esade is a private business school situated in Barcelona, Spain. It offers various programs such as Full-Time MBA, Executive MBA, and Multinational MBA. The fees for one year is 65,000 EUR – 73,800 EUR or 55, 00,000 INR
- Oxford University (Saïd Business School) – It is one of the prestigious Universities in Europe. It is a public university situated in Oxford that offers programmes such as MBA and Executive MBA. The estimated fees for one year would be 77,000 EUR – 115,800 EUR or 80,00,000 INR
- Imperial College London (Imperial College Business School) – Imperial College offers an advanced MBA program with an advanced curriculum in the field of business, management, and entrepreneurship. It is a public business school situated in London. The programmes offered here include Executive MBA, Weekend MBA, and Global Online MBA. The average fees for one year is 47,000 EUR – 70,500 EUR or 40,00,000 INR
MBA Programs in Germany Admission Requirements:
The need to seek admission to business schools in Europe depends on the MBA course you have selected. Here are some of the basic requirements to attain admission to MBA colleges of Europe are as follows:
Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree from some recognized institute. In addition to this, the applicant must have attained a GPA score of 3.0 – 3.5 on a scale of 4.0 or a score of 60 % or higher to seek admission in the top university/B School
To acquire admission to the top MBA college in Europe, it is mandatory for students to must have achieved minimum GMAT or GRE scores. The GMAT scores are dependent on the MBA program you have selected for. The general GMAT scores are 650 or above and GRE – 160 (Verbal and Quantitative)
To study in a university situated in Europe, the candidate must have working experience of at least 3 years. However, not all universities require work experience for admission to GRE but it is preferred.
The English proficiency test is required for attaining admission in MBA College for International students. The minimum scores required for admission in the tests are as follows:
- IELTS – 6.0 – 7.5
- TOEFL – 110
- DET – 115 – 125
Passport and Visa:
After finalizing everything, the applicant must be possessed with the relevant passport and student visa for the international students. Apply for a visa at least 3 months prior to the date of travel.
Every university/college in Europe needs a specific set of documents to apply for admission. Here is the list of documents needed for admission:
- Transcripts of all the educational qualification
- CV or Resume
- LOR or Letter of Recommendation
- SOP or Statement of Purpose
- Scorecards of IELTS/TOEFL
- Scorecards of GMAT/GRE
- Work experience certificate
- Proof of Funds