MBA in Italy 2023: It is a great option to study MBA abroad. It offers a new business opportunity for aspirants. MBA can be done in various countries in the world but to do from Italy will be the best choice for you. Italy consisted of best universities and colleges in the world for providing an MBA degree. MBA degree supports enhancing the education of business in domains such as Finances, Marketing, Human Resources, and Operations Management. To attain huge benefits from the MBA course in Italy, apply to the desirable university ASAP. Find out complete information on MBA in Italy 2023 below:
Top Most Reasons for Studying MBA in Italy:
Here are the possible reasons for doing MBA in Italy:
- Italy is the 8th largest economy worldwide for MBA graduates.
- Italian-based universities proffer outstanding future prospects.
- Excellent placements are offered by Italian universities.
- Organizations prefer hiring hire young, motivated and highly educated individuals.
- Italian universities encourage applicants to enter the challenging business world
- A huge variety of options to match the students in their interest
- MBA offers at an affordable cost in Italy
- The academic fees for one year is Euro 4000 to Euro 10,000
- The country offers World class, academic staff
Advantages of Studying in Italy:
Here is the list of benefits for studying an MBA in Italy:
- International exposure highly trained and skilled professionals
- There is a facility of paying installments and scholarships for deserving candidates.
- Even some Public Italian universities provide free MBA education for Indian students.
- The living cost is economical in Italy.
- The country offers facilities such as well-equipped, laboratories; research and accommodation.
- Indian students need to pay around 25 lakhs for Private universities
- Italy has various Globally Recognized universities
- The country also offers study options in the economic range.
- English is used as the medium of instruction
- No problems like donations.
- Some of the universities in Italy are top-rated universities.
- The admission process is simple.
- No chances of visa rejection.
Types of MBA Programs in Italy:
Italy offers several types of MBA programs as follows:
- MBA in International Business
- Master of Business Administration
- International Part-Time Master of Business Administration
- Film Production
- International Management
- GEMBA Global Executive MBA
- International Full-Time Master of Business Administration
- Capital Master of Business Administration
- Maritime and Shipping Management
- International Flex Executive Master of Business Administration
- Executive MBA
- Accounting and Finance
Duration of MBA:
The MBA program in Italy is for the duration of 1 year. The course duration of MBA programs in Italy are as follows:
- MBA in International Business: 1 year
- Master of Business Administration: 1 year
- Executive MBA: 1 year
- Accounting and Finance: 1.5 years
- Capital Master of Business Administration: 1 year
- Maritime and Shipping Management: 1.5 years
- International Part Time Master of Business Administration: 1 year 8 months
- Film Production: 1 year
- International Management: 10 months
- GEMBA Global Executive MBA: 1.5 years
- International Full Time Master of Business Administration: 1 year
- International Flex Executive Master of Business Administration: 1 year 8 months
The eligibility criteria for attaining admission an MBA in Italy are different for public and private universities:
- No prior work experience is needed to acquire MBA in Italy.
- Italy based universities are not regulated by the central body and thus requirements are different from other universities
Check the Criteria Mentioned Below:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree
- The minimum age to apply for MBA in Italy is 21 years.
- The candidate must have knowledge of the Italian language.
- Aspirants must have at least 60% academic scores for Indian students.
- Some universities commence an entrance test for MBA admissions.
Documents Required for Admission:
Most of the MBA requirements vary from one university to another. Although some of the requirements are same for all universities. Here is the list of documents that all universities required in MBA for pursuing Italy:
- A recognized undergraduate degree
- Transcript of student grades
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Work experience of 2-3 years (optional)
- Reference and motivation letters (optional)
Check the admission requirements below:
- Most of the MBA programs in Italy do not require any work experience
- Recommended work experience should be 2 years after graduation.
- Studying Italian language is not compulsory to apply for MBA in Italy.
- Most MBA programs are taught in English. However, it is suggested to learn Italy.
- Application process is an online process.
- Students may scan and convert the compulsory documents in PDF or JPG format.
- After submitting the documents, send an email to confirm the receiving of the documents.
Find the list of mandatory documents needed for VISA below:
- Cover letter explaining the reason for application of VISA
- Letter of admission from Italian university
- Valid passport
- Copy of passport data page
- Application form
- Degree certificates and Mark sheets
- Proof of funds
- DD of fees
- 4 passport size photos.
MBA Course Fee in Italy
Here is the course fee in Italy:
- However, some Italian MBAs such as SDA Bocconi MBA may attain 48000 Euro
- Course fee for MBA in Italy ranges from 19000 to 30,000 Euro