MBA in Italy 2022: Italy is the most desirable place for the fashion industry. However, Italy is more than just fashion. The beautiful country is also known for some of the best MBA schools. All the schools offer advanced studies and upgraded curriculum to students who visit Italy from different corners of the globe. Students yearn to acquire a bright career in their life from Italy and thus choose the best business schools in Italy. Before you apply for MBA in Italy 2022, check all the important details mentioned in this article:
Why Study in Italy?
There are immense reasons for choosing destination Italy to study MBA. Check the list of reasons to study MBA from Italy:
- Some of the world’s best universities are located in Italy. These universities are advanced and have a standard environment.
- The cost to study in Italy is comparatively low as compared to other countries
- The cost of living and courses is also low
- The country offers a systematic communication system and proffers easy way to travel from one place to another.
- The communication system of the country is excellent and offers easy ways for traveling from one place to another.
- Italy has mesmerizing sites to visit. It is also considered a pleasant place to live in.
- The medium of instruction is English which makes it possible for International students to achieve their goals for sure
Benefits of Studying In Italy:
- Culture: The culture of Italy is extremely beautiful
- Standard of education: The country offers standard education to students across the world
- Generous People: People of Italy are extremely generous. You will not feel isolated anywhere and at any point in time.
- Personal Enrichment: The country offers personal growth and enrichment to students. The music, in numerous movies, and entertainment will give an enriching experience.
MBA in Italy 2022:
The standard of education in Italy is quite high. The best thing is that cost of education is not too high, in fact affordable. Now, the curriculum has a competitive structure with advanced development in the businesses. The experienced faculty in B-schools makes Italy The best place to acquire education.
It is advised not to apply for admission to MBA without checking the eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have completed the bachelor’s degree or equivalent from any of the recognized universities from the native countries.
- The applicants must have studied the GMAT and have attained the qualifying scores.
- Students must have proper work experience varies between 1 to 3 years depending on the B-School being applied for
- If the student belongs to a country where English is not the native language then they must have held the relevant scores of TOEFL or PTE. The minimum score is dependent on the B-School being applied for.
Documents Required for Admission:
Here are the important documents required for admission:
- Candidate’s document of identity
- Transcripts of the bachelor degree certificates
- Transcripts of higher secondary education certificate
- Transcripts of secondary education certificates
- School leaving certificates
- Letter of recommendation
- Documents of English proficiency
- Personal statement
- Work experience certificates
Why seek MBA from Italy?
It is important to know why to study MBA from Italy, let’s check out the relevant reasons below:
- The cost of an MBA course is comparatively low to other countries
- Students will get global exposure.
- Students from different corners of the world will get a chance to interact with other students from different nations. This will develop a sense of brotherhood and a wonderful studying environment. This will also enhance the network.
- The faculty of B-schools are experienced and highly educated
- The medium of instruction is English which helps international students to learn better.
- The best universities serving MBA are top-ranked in the world and thus students get a chance to study here
- However, not all top MBA colleges find it a prerequisite to crack the IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in an MBA course.
Students need a VISA to study in Italy and candidates are required to be ready with the following documents for Visa. Here is the list of documents needed for VISA:
- Application form for the Visa
- Latest passport-sized photograph
- Valid documents of travel
- Proof of accommodation being arranged in Italy
- Financial documents that prove that the candidate has sufficient funds to stay in Italy
- Health insurance certificate that is recognized by Italian organization
- Acceptance letter that is received from the university
- Visa application fee receipt
- A certificate stating that candidate is not suffering from diseases such as HIV/AIDS or other STD
Though there are no specific financial requirements to acquire admission in B-school to study MBA. However, the government of Italy should be satisfied with the fact that you have sufficient funds to study here. To fulfill this requirement, ensure to submit the bank’s passbook or related document showing that you can manage the finances in the country.
List of Popular B schools in Italy:
Here is the list of well-known B-schools in Italy:
- University of Milano-Bicocca: It was founded in 1998. The university has produced brilliant and talented students working successfully in different parts of the world today.
- Università di Pavia: This is another reputed university established in 1361. It is considered one of the oldest institutions known for providing premium education and advanced. The MBA program of the University is high in demand from this university because of its reputation.
- LUISS Business School: It is also the best business school located in Italy. This is also an old B-school providing high education.
- Università di Pisa: This university is also highly reputed and thus students prefer seeking admission in it.
- Bologna Business School: This is also known school for MBA. This is also the oldest university established in 1088.
- Other Universities: Apart from these universities, the other notable universities offering quality education in MBA. The other popular universities are Università di Genova, the University of Florence, Ca’Foscari University of Venice, and the University of Padova.
Check the Tuition fee of the top universities below:
- The average cost of completion of an MBA from Italy ranges from 19000 Euro to 30000 Euro.
- However, some of the B-Schools cost a higher tuition fee of around 48000 Euro.
- The monthly estimated cost of living in Italy is approximately 700 Euro to 800 Euro.
- Students can afford to study and stay in Italy comfortably
- In some places such as Turin, Padua, Pisa, and Bologna, the cost of living is even lower to as much as 550 Euro to 750 Euro per month.
MBA in Italy 2022 Application Process:
Check the application process below:
- First, search for an MBA program from the wide range available as every MBA program has some specifications. It is important to check the syllabus before applying for the course. The students are suggested to go through the syllabus before applying.
- Each course has certain requirements. Thus, in this regard, check the website and find out if all the requirements are met or not.
- Though learning the Italian language is not compulsory as most of the MBA programmes are in English. Due to this reason, an English proficiency test is being taken.
- The candidate needs to meet the financial requirements. Meeting the financial requirements and finding the right resources for finance are some important factors to be considered for admission.
- Apply for admission via online mode. Visit the official website of the university and fill-up the admission form. After filling in the admission form, send the transcripts via email. The university will take few days to verify the documents and send the letter of confirmation.
- Applying for Student Visa after receiving the letter of confirmation for admission. Apply for a student visa using an online visa facility. The completion of the Visa application may take few days.
- Most of the universities provide accommodation facilities with better living spaces but if students wish to stay outside the university they can look for paying guests, rented flats, or dormitories.
- After submitting the original documents, the student’s enrollment process will begin.
Part-time jobs are available in Italy for earning extra income. The range of part-time jobs is very high in number in Italy.