MBA in Poland 2024-25: MBA (Master in Business Administration) is a well-known and reputed degree that many students want to pursue. It is more than a postgraduate degree that aims at teaching students the art of sustainability and growth in an organization. Amongst so many study destinations, Poland is the most sought destination when it is to achieving an MBA course. It comprises various business schools and universities where quality is served at affordable rates. Let’s learn all about MBA in Poland 2024 from this article:
Types of MBA:
The universities of Poland offer MBA programs in two categories:
- Full-Time Course: A regular MBA program is a full-time course where classes take place every weekday. It is taken up by students looking forward to attaining the degree.
- Executive MBA Program: An Executive MBA program is a specialized program for professionals who wants to attain advanced knowledge while working. And the classes for this program conducts on weekdays.
Top Universities for MBA in Poland:
The list of the top universities offering MBA program in Poland are as follows:
- Warsaw University of Technology Business School offers popular courses such as MBA Finance & Technology, MBA Digital Transformation, and MBA Kaizen Industry 4.0, etc.
- Warsaw School of Economics offers the Canadian Executive MBA Program
- Kozminski University provides courses such as MBA in International Management, MBA in International Management in English, Executive MBA Minsk, Executive MBA in English, etc.
- ESCP Europe Business School offers MBA in International Management
- Faculty of Management, University of Warsaw offers Executive MBA
- Poznan University of Economics offers Poznan-Atlanta MBA and Executive MBA courses
- The Cracow University of Economics provides International MBA, MBA CSB + Master course
- The University of Wroclaw offers an International MBA course
- National-Louis University also offers an MBA course
- SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities offers MBA in Innovation and Data Analysis course
- Polish Academy of Sciences – Institute of Economics offers the course such as MBA and Executive MBA
- The Gdansk University of Technology offers an EMBA course
- Lublin Business School also offers an MBA course
Here are Some Prospective Universities & Their MBA Programs:
- MBA in International Management (Regular), ESCP Europe Business School: Offered by two countries, the MBA in International Management at the ESCP Business School is a prestigious course that allows young professionals to seek admission. Candidates must have 3 years of work experience. This is a full-time course for one year. If students wish to pursue studies along with the course at any European cities, they can think forward to it.
- Postgraduate Program in International Business (Executive), University of Gdansk: It is one of the desirable choices to study an Executive MBA in Poland is the International Business Program at the University of Gdansk. This is a one-year course for which classes conducts on every alternate weekend. The course will help students to learn about international management, communication, and various other sides of the business via constructive methods such as workshops, debates, and industrial visits.
- MBA Courses at Cracow School of Business, Cracow University of Economics: This school is specialized in serving high-quality management and leadership training to students across several disciplines. This school offers an International MBA, Executive MBA and the customized MBA CSB+Master Program offered in association with Clark University, Worcester, USA. Here, the specializations are Healthcare Management, Human Resources Management, Managerial Communication, and IT systems.
- Global MBA, Faculty of Management, University of Warsaw: The Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw was founded in 1972 and is considered one of the oldest schools of Management in Europe. It provides the best options to seek an MBA course in Poland. This program is offered at the university and is a regular two-year program spread all over countries like the USA, Germany, China, and Warsaw. Besides this, the Executive MBA program is also well-designed and considered one of the best programs in Poland.
Check the eligibility criteria for seeking the MBA course from one of the beautiful countries like Poland:
- The candidate must have completed graduation in any field with minimum scores specified by the university.
- Universities in Poland don’t require GMAT or GRE scores
- If applying for the regular MBA in Poland, then work experience is not the prerequisite but preferred by some of the universities. Whereas for executive MBA programs, prior work experience is a must and the course duration can vary from university to university.
The free structure (in INR) of the MBA program in Poland is mentioned below:
- Warsaw University of Technology Business School: 6-8 Lakhs
- Faculty of Management, University of Warsaw: 4-6 Lakhs
- Poznan University of Economics: 4-6 Lakhs
- Warsaw School of Economics: 3-6 Lakhs
- Kozminski University: 2-4 Lakhs
- Cracow University of Economics: 3-6 Lakhs
- University of Wroclaw: 4-8 Lakhs
- SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities: 3-6 Lakhs
- The Gdansk University of Technology: 6-8 Lakhs
- Lublin Business School: 4-6 Lakhs
If you are satisfied with the fee structure and the MBA course specialization then now comes the turn to know all the about the admission process. The steps for admission are as follows:
- Step 1: As there are several universities offering MBA in Poland, thus avoid confusion by making a list of the universities to wish you want to apply.
- Step 2: Now, go to the university’s official website and make a note of your registration.
- Step 3: Decide the course of study in which you want to pursue an MBA.
- Step 4: After this, complete the application form with all the necessary details.
- Step 5: Now, submit the scanned copies of your papers and significant documents.
- Step 6: After acceptance, the applicant will receive a letter of admission from the university
- Step 7: As soon as, the admission letter is receieved, start the immigration process.
- Step 8: Most importantly, apply for a student visa at the Polish Embassy from their home country.