MBA in Uzbekistan 2023: Uzbekistan is known for top-class education. The country offers several courses including MBA. Officially, Uzbekistan is known as the Republic of Uzbekistan. The education in Uzbekistan is high in quality. It offers through knowledgeable and trained professionals. The teaching methods are accustomed to all types of students and this is the reason, students from different corners of the world prefer seeking admission here. Furthermore, the article informs about MBA Programs in Uzbekistan 2023 eligibility criteria, specializations, and many other details.
The MBA course in Uzbekistan offers several specializations such as Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Strategy, and Operations Management, etc.
Most of the post-graduation programs in Uzbekistan including MBA have a duration of 1-2 years. Here is the list of top MBA colleges in Uzbekistan:
- Management Development Institute of Singapore, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Amity University, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Sharda University, Uzbekistan
- Tashkent State University of Economics, Uzbekistan
- Stars International University, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Webster University, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
To apply for MBA in Uzbekistan requires the following eligibility conditions:
- Applicant must have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from some recognized board with good grades.
- Candidates need to submit English languages proficiency certificates programs such as EILTS or TOEFL scores
- In some of the universities, an applicant with work experience of 3 years and above is a requirement.
- Some colleges also ask for entrance exam scores such as GMAT or GRE. It depends upon the university.
Cost Incurred on MBA in Uzbekistan:
The estimated tuition fees for the entire MBA programme in Uzbekistan range from $3000 USD. However, students need to spend an extra amount on hostel or lodging.
Student Visa and Documents Requirements:
After applying to the University of Uzbekistan for an MBA, it is necessary to apply for Visa. Attain a Student Visa from the Uzbekistan embassy or consulate in your own country.
Documents Required for Visa:
Here is the list of documents needed for a Visa:
- All the academic certificates along with the original transcript
- Essays by the university.
- Work experience certificate from the previous employer.
- Fee submission receipt.
- Student international passport
- Latest Passport size photos
- Letter of Recommendations
- Bank documents
- Medical insurance
- Police clearance certificate