MBA in Poland 2023: Poland has become one of the well-known countries to seek MBA program in Poland. International students are inclined toward Poland and it has become their top choice when it is attained an MBA programme. The country offers valuable education from professionals. The fee structure is economic in range as compared to the UK, United Dates and other European countries. To do MBA in Poland 2023, find out the details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, admission requirements, FAQs, etc.
Why Study MBA in Poland?
There can be several reasons for choosing MBA in Poland:
- Poland has the world’s topmost universities
- The education system in Poland is remarkable and worth attaining.
- There is hardly any need to pay any donations to seek education.
- Polish universities do not commence entrance tests for admission in MBA
- The faculty members are highly professional and experienced.
- The MBA degree attained from Poland is recognised worldwide
- Anyone who has attained MBA degree from Poland will have good job prospects.
- The MBA syllabus and specializations offered in Poland’s universities are par in excellence.
- By studying MBA in Poland, students will have secure future ahead.
- There are as many as 16 MBA programs in Poland taught in English.
Types of MBA Programs in Poland 2023:
There are two types of MBA programs offered in Poland. Find the details below:
- MBA: It is a full-time course. This program consisted of all details about the business area with several specializations. It is beneficial for those who have less work experience and it focuses on core subjects such as finance, marketing, etc.
- EMBA: EMBA is shortened for Executive MBA. It is appropriate for those who have work experience of many years. It is basically a part-time course to enhance the skills. Candidates applying for this programme must have 5 years of work experience at least.
While applying for MBA in Poland, check the eligibility conditions mentioned below:
- Applicant must be possessed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Master’s degree in any discipline
- To apply for a regular MBA programme, there is no requirement for work experience but it is preferred.
Documents Required While Applying for MBA:
Here is the list of documents required for the application process to do an MBA in Poland:
- A certified copy of a high school diploma or previous degrees such as Bachelor’s or Master’s along with all other qualifications in the original language
- A filled application form
- A copy of the relevant passport consisted of personal information and the photo ID page
- A latest passport size photograph
- Proof of English Language Proficiency test such as IELTS or TOEFL
- A translated overview of all the course modules and the grades of the applicant
The students from European countries need not to apply for visas but they need temporary residence permits. However, non-European applicants are required to seek a Visa from the Polish Embassy or Consulate in their home country. The visa is for the duration of three months and therefore students willing to stay longer, need to acquire a residence permit. Contact the International Relations Office at the university that you have selected to acquire a residence permit.
Find the admission requirements for doing MBA in Poland below:
- Undergraduate program diploma or an official duplicate of the same issued by the university
- The CV the candidate
- One academic reference and one personal reference (optional)
- A filled application form
- 4 latest passport size photos
- A copy of the passport
- Proof of English languages proficiency test such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Medical certificate
Best Universities Offering MBA in Poland:
Check the list of the topmost universities offering MBA in Poland:
- SGH Warsaw School of Economics
- Kozminski University International Business School
- Poznan University of Economics and Business
- Wroclaw University of Economics
- University of Euroregional Economy
Poland charges lower tuition fees as compared to the countries such as USA, UK and others. This makes it easy for applicants to arrange the finances for studying MBA. The estimated tuition fees for MBA in Poland range from 8000 to 12000 Euros per year.
Cost of Living:
There is boarding facility for students. The cost of boarding/hostel charges varies from university to university. It costs 60 Euros per month and s shared room costs about 100 euros per month. The rent will charged as per the location and size of the room. Ut may go higher as much as 300 Euros for a month.
MBA in Poland 2023 Application Process:
The application procedure is commenced in the online mode. Here are the steps to apply for admission:
- First fill in the online application form
- Now submit the scanned copies of the applicant’s passport along with the essential documents
- Now, collect the letter of admission issued by the university after form submission
- Once the admission is confirmed from the university, the immigration will begin
- Visit the Poland embassy or consulate after receiving the letter from the university.
- Now, apply for a student visa and as soon as you receive it, start studying MBA in Poland.