MBBS in Poland 2023: Studying abroad is everybody’s dream and it is icing on the cake if the opportunity is to study in Poland. MBBS in Poland 2023 is the latest choice of Indian students, the reason being high-quality education, low tuition fee, and stupendous growth rate. Every year, international students from various corners of the globe nurture this dream and pack their bags to pursue medical studies. Poland has reputed and well-constructed schools, facilitating the medical universities and colleges recognized by NMC (National Medical Commission) & accredited by the Ministry of Education & Science and the Ministry of Health. Medical studies from Poland hassle-free. Collect all the important details in this regard:
Check the free structure of the popular and NMC approved medical universities for seeking MBBS in Poland. Given below is the list of universities and annual fee:
- Warsaw Medical Academy-13100 USD
- University of Warmia and Mazury-12800 USD
- Medical University of Gdansk-11600 USD
- Poznan Medical University-11700 USD
- Jagiellonian University Medical College-16000 USD
- Medical University of Lodz-12800 USD
- Medical University of Lublin-12800 USD
- University of Silesia-7200 USD
- University of Wroclaw-12800 USD
- Nicolaus Copernicus University-12800 USD
Here are the admission requirements for admission into Poland medical universities:
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years and a maximum of 25 years.
- Candidates must have acquired at least 60% marks with Science as the background in the higher secondary examination.
- Candidates must have attained education based on the pattern 10+2.
- Candidate must have completed higher secondary level with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Botany and Zoology
- It is a must to have a qualified NEET exam.
MBBS in Poland 2023 Admission Process:
Here is the step-by-step process for admission:
- Step 1: Submit the online application form by filling in the accurate data.
- Step 2: Attach the required documents along with the form.
- Step 3: Get the invitation letter of studies from the university you have applied in.
- Step 4: Next step is to apply for a student’s visa with proper documents.
- Step 5: Fly to Poland to pursue an MBBS.
Documents Required for Admission:
Check the list of documents required for admission to MBBS in Poland:
- A filled application form of admission.
- Birth certificate of the candidate.
- Passing Mark Sheets of Class X and XII
- A copy of the student’s passport.
- No objection letter.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- 10 latest passport-size photographs.
- Bank statement.
Courses Offered by Medical Universities:
The duration of medical programs in Poland is 6 years. The medical universities situated in Poland provide a wide number of courses. Here is the list of courses in medical courses:
MBBS in Poland 2023 Syllabus:
The MBBS course is taught in the English language in Poland. As MBBS is a 6-year program, thus the year-wise syllabus of all 6 years to study in Poland is mentioned below:
- First Year: Human Physiology, Human Anatomy, Histology, Biochemistry, Genetics, and Health and Safety
- Second Year: Pathology, Clinical Medicine, Microbiology, Immunology, Pharmacology, and Medical sociology
- Third Year: Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Pharmacology, Radiology, Dermatology, Anatomy, Ophthalmology, and Epidemiology
- Fourth Year: Propedeutics to Dentistry, Neurology, Surgery, Pediatrics, Family Medicine, gynecology, Obstetrics, Anesthesiology, and Clinical genetics
- Fifth Year: Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Pediatrics, Psychiatric, Oncology, Obstetrics, Physiology, Toxicology
- Sixth Year: Pediatrics, Surgery, Emergency, Medicine, Gynecology, Clinical elective
Requirements for Visa Process:
The process to apply for a visa varies from one country to another. The documents required for a visa are as follows:
- A filled Visa form
- Your high school and graduate certificates
- Certificate of language you are proficient in (English or polish).
- Make sure you have enough funds for study and living in Poland
- Original passport arrangement
- Official letter from Poland (message of acceptance to the school).
- Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Poland.
- Air ticket reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Poland.
- Hotel Booking Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Poland
- Passport size photos must be attached
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card whatever is applicable).
- Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Poland.
It takes around a week to get the visa. However, it is suggested to apply on time to avoid the last-minute rush.
Career Options after MBBS in Poland:
After completing MBBS in Poland, students will have plenty of career opportunities such as:
- Students can return to their respective country for PG or can practice as a doctor after clearing FMGE with a good percentage.
- You can continue PG in Poland.
- Relocate to other European countries for higher education or to work as a doctor.