Montclair State University 2022 Admission: Montclair State University is a well known public-funded research institute situated in New Jersey. The university came into being in 1908 and providing various master’s degrees, doctoral programs, and baccalaureate level programs across 300 minors and majors in the US Education System. The student population in this university is above 20,000 and the average class size is 23 for providing quality education.
About Montclair State University Campus:
- The campus is scattered around 252 acres and 12 miles away from New York City.
- The university proffers undergraduate, postgraduate, and certificate programs through 9 colleges and 2 schools.
- The campus comprises of high-tech Kasser Theater, Chaplin Hall Quad, Student recreation center, Yogi Berra Stadium, George Segal Gallery, Panzer athletic center, Book store, gymnasium, etc.
- The university comprises of around 120 clubs and organizations for students.
- In addition to the campus life, the safest and secure campus is also offered in New Jersey with beneficial services for students.
Montclair State University Residence Facilities:
- Above and all, around 5,000 students live on-campus at Montclair State University in nine resident halls to provide on-campus housing to the students at the minimum pocket-friendly price.
- The residential facilities of Montclair State University aim at giving comforts of Corridors, lounges, recreation areas, study rooms, and other amenities
Montclair State University 2022 Application Process:
Those who are willing to study in the US need to begin with the application process in the desired university. The admission to MontClair University for both domestic and international students is almost the same except few additional requirements. Submit the online application form by creating an account.
Application Portal: International Undergraduate Application
Application Fee: 65 USD
Following are the requirements while applying for admission to Montclair State University:
- Academic performance in high school – GPA of 3.0 and above on a scale of 4.0 is preferred
- Letter of recommendation (from the teacher)
- Personal statement/essay depending on the program
- Standardized test scores of GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, MAT, GMAT
- The requirement for each program is different and recommended to check before applying.
Cost of Attendance:
Candidates wanted to enroll in Montclair State University need to follow the estimated budget for international students to study in the US. The cost of attendance is entirely dependent on the course selected and the country one belongs to.
Aspirants seeking enrolment at the institute are encouraged to plan an estimated budget for international students looking to study in the US. The cost of attendance depends on the course chosen and nationality.
- Tuition & fee: 13,642 USD
- On-campus housing: 9,105 USD
- Meal plan: 4,822 USD
- Other expenses: 3776 USD
- Masters program: 32,700 USD
- Weeknight MBA: 38,500 USD
- Doctoral program: 31,600 USD
- Certificate and Diploma: 29,093 USD
- Montclair State University gives financial aid via scholarships, Study-Abroad scholarships, grants, loans. More than 65% of undergraduate students receive some kind of need-based financial aid.
- Montclair State University provision with several grants and loans to students which can be used for students studying abroad.
Scholarship for international students includes the following:
- The Fulbright Foreign Student Program help to commence the research and study in the US
- Scholarships for international students to study in the US to fulfill financial requirements.
- The Dominican Republic MESCyT Scholarship program covers tuition and fees, university health insurance, on-campus accommodation, and a campus meal plan for graduate students in the Dominican Republic.
- Give service to international students as Study Abroad Coordinator to prepare students to budget the expenses while studying abroad.
International Students Admission:
- International students need to apply on time. Candidates must have done high school and undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale should be attained for admission. International students need to submit all the documents and apply in the following manner:
- Application Portal: Candidates must apply via Montclair State University using Online Application Portal.
- Submit the application fee of 60 USD for Graduate application and 65 USD for undergraduate application.
- Academic Evaluation report
- Official transcripts in English
- English Language Proficiency Score
- Standardized test scores (ACT/SAT, GRE/GMAT/MAT)
- Personal Statement
- Essay and Resume
- Letters of Recommendation.
- I-20 Application form
- Proof of Financial Support
- Copy of the biographical page of the Passport
- Affidavit of Support Form
- Sponsor’s Bank Statement
- Transcripts should be evaluated by any of the following-
- National Association of Credential Evaluation Services
- Educated Choices
- Dance, Music, Musical Theatre, Music Therapy, and Theatre applicants need to submit the audition fee 50 USD.
- Submit the evaluation by the evaluation agency to the university.
English Proficiency Test Scores:
International candidates, who belong to non-English background, need to show proficiency proofs. The scores accepted are as follows:
- TOEFL (iBT) – 70 (undergraduate), 83 (postgraduate)
- IELTS – 6.0 (undergraduate), 6.5 (postgraduate)
- Duolingo – 95 (undergraduate), 105 (postgraduate)
- Students looking for admission to Montclair State University must be possessed with an F1 student Visa to Study in the USA.
- The visa application must be made at a local consulate or the US embassy after the admission confirmation and after I-20 has been granted.
- Before making an application, submit the SEVIS fee of 350 USD.
Documents Required for Visa:
- D-160 form/I-20 form
- Valid passport with 6 months validity
- SEVIS fee receipt
- Financial sustenance proof
- Academic transcripts
- Standardized test scores
- Proof of enrollment
- 2×2 visa Photograph.
- Immunization form
- Health insurance USA.
Montclair State University 2022 Undergraduate Admissions:
Montclair State University provides above 50 undergraduate majors and 61 minors in Arts, Science, Education, Business, Environment, Family Science, Nursing, and Healthcare. The popular undergraduate programs include Business, Marketing, etc. To apply for admission, note the following:
Applications must be acquired via Montclair State University Online Application Portal by paying the application fee 65 USD. The admission requirements are as follows:
- High School Transcripts
- Evaluation Report
- English Proficiency Scores.
- Affidavit of support
- SAT/ACT scores (minimum 480 in SAT and 22 in the ACT)
Montclair State University 2022 Graduate Admissions:
Montclair State University proffers more than 100graduate degrees and more than 61 graduate certificate programs in MBA, Psychology, Counseling, Computer Science, Teaching Education, English, Business, management, and marketing. It also provides networking with the business community via its Executive Speaker Series. Students can also opt for Weeknight MBA, Hybrid MBA, Online MBA, and one year Accelerated MBA in terms of form and duration.
To apply for the Graduate Admission, note the following points:
Students can apply for admission into any of the desirable graduate program using an online application portal by paying an application fee 60 USD. The admission requirements are as follows:
- Essay Required
- Work experience
- Professional CV/Resume
- Recommendations Required (2 letters)
- Admission Interview