Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Admissions 2023-24: Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (NNM) is a well-known university situated in Bargaon, Bihar. The university takes pride in providing a huge number of courses such as M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology), M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology), and Certificate Course in Tibetan Language & Literature Course. This well-established university came into being in the year 1951 and affiliated with the University Grants Commission. Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Admissions 2023 is all ready for students. The article describes all about details such as course fee, number of courses, admission process, etc from the information given below:
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Admission 2023 Application Process:
Check the given below steps to fill the application form in order to attain Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Admissions 2023:
- The application form can be attained from the admission office of the Nava Nalanda Mahavihara University.
- Fill the duly application with important personal details. Also, fill in the academic details carefully
- Make sure that you add information correctly in the application form. Inapt or false information may lead to the cancellation of the form.
- Submit the application form and the attached documents along to the admission office of Nava Nalanda University.
- Usually, the admission process begins in March-April every year and the academic year starts from July month.
Documents required for admission:
Following are the documents needed for admission to desirable course from Nava Nalanda Mahavihara University:
- Class X mark sheet / certificate
- Class XII mark sheet/certificate
- Last qualification Mark sheet (for PG/Doctoral Course)
- Transfer Certificate
- Valid Address Proof
- Passports size Photograph
- Score Card
NNM Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- An applicant must be possessed with the diploma or 10+2 degree with at least 50% score and appear for the proficiency test commenced by the university.
- For M.A, candidates must be possessed with a bachelor’s degree in a related field and clear the proficiency test.
- For Ph.D. Admission: Know the eligibility for the Ph.D. program from the info shared below:
- There is a suggestion to acquire an online application form from Nava Nalanda Maha Vihara, Nalanda website www.nnm.ac.in a for full-time/part-time admission to Ph.D. programs in several departments of the university.
- The admission will be provided on the basis of candidates’ qualification of JRF/NET/SLET etc. and interview on scores of Research Entrance Test (RET) interview.
- The research Entrance Test will be commenced in the conference hall of the Acharya Naga Arjun faculty building of Mahavihara from 10:00 AM according to the schedule given on the official website.
- Submit 1,000 INR as Research Entrance Test Form charges via electronic mode.
Scholarship Facility: Scholarships are given in all programs offered at Nava Nalanda Mahavihara.
Departments available in University: At Nava Nalanda Mahavihara, a huge number of programs are arranged for students. The departments available at the university are as follows:
- Department of Pali
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Ancient History, Culture & Archaeology
- Department of Tibetan Studies
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of Hindi
- Department of English
- Department of Buddhist Studies
- Department of Chinese and Japanese
Courses and Course Duration:
Check the list of courses and time duration below:
- A. (Hindi) – 2 Years
- A. (Japanese) – 2 Years
- A. (Pali) – 2 Years
- A. (Philosophy) – 2 Years
- A. (Sanskrit) – 2 Years
- D. (Ancient Indian History, Culture and Arch.)- 5 Years
- D. (Buddhist Studies) – 3 Years
- D. (English) – 3 Years
- D. (Hindi) – 3 Years
- D. (Philosophy) – 3 Years
- D. (Sanskrit) – 3 Years
- A. (Hons.) (Pali) – 3 Years
- A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology) – 2 Years
- A. (Buddhist Studies) – 2 Years
- A. (Chinese) – 2 Years
- A. (English) – 2 Years
- Certificate Course in Chinese – 2 Years
- Certificate Course in Tibetan Language & Literature – 1 year
- D. (Tibetan) – 3 Year
- Diploma in Chinese – 1 Year
- Diploma in Pali – 1 Year
- Diploma in Tibetan Language and Literature – 1 Year
Course Fee Info:
- A: ₹3,350 (1st Year Fee)
- D: ₹10,500 (Total Fee)
- A (Hons.) ₹3,350 (1st Year Fee)
- Diploma Courses: ₹3,350 (Total Fees)
- Certification: ₹3,350 (Total Fees)
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara University-Highlights:
- Type of University: Deemed University
- Contact Number: 06112 281 820
- Under Graduate Courses: B.A. (Hons.) in Pali
- Post Graduate Courses: Pali, Philosophy, Ancient History Culture & Archaeology, Tibetan Studies, Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Buddhist, Studies
- Diploma Courses: Certificate Course in Pali, Certificate Course in Tibetan, Certificate Course in Chinese, Diploma Course in Pali, Diploma Course in Tibetan, Diploma Course in Chinese
- Other Courses: Ph.D
NNM Contact Details:
Address: Nalanda University Site Road, Bargaon, Bihar 803111
Official Website: https://www.nnm.ac.in/
Phone Number: 099054 71498