North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) is a completely subsidized foundation that offers undergrad and postgraduate projects in Technology and Forestry Streams. Designing orders instructed at the establishment are Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
The postgraduate certificate programs led by NERIST are M.Tech, M. Sc., MBA and Ph.D.
All undergrad Engineering programs at NERIST are NBA authorize.
North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) is a considered to-be-college, self-ruling, advanced education foundation in Nirjuli, Arunachal Pradesh. NERIST was set up in 1984 under the aegis of the MHRD, Government of India. Scholastics at NERIST are made out of twelve degree-granting offices, including a Center for Management Studies.
NERIST Admission 2022 Application Form:
NERIST Application is an online cycle open at http://www.neeonline.ac.in or http://www.nerist.ac.in.
Steps for Application
- Register with a legitimate email ID and versatile number at the Application Portal https://www.neeonline.ac.in
- Check for program qualification and continue to finish application subtleties.
- Transfer required archives and survey the application
- Make an online installment of use charges (INR 1000) utilizing Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking and submit. If it’s not too much trouble, note that NERIST doesn’t permit any alters in the form whenever it is submitted.
- Candidates are informed to hold a print out with respect to the finished application form to be created at the hour of advising.
- Kindly note that NERIST follows a booking strategy for the applicants of SC, ST, OBC (NCL), PWD, and EWS Category as per the guidelines of Govt. of India.
NERIST 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form released||January 2022|
|Deadline to submit the application form||To be notified|
|Download the Admit Card||To be notified|
|NERIST NEE 2022 Exam Date||To be notified|
|Result date announced||To be notified|
|Counselling||To be notified|
- Qualification conditions to NERIST B.Tech have two angles: scholastic and age.
- Scholastically, candidates are needed to be:
- Higher Secondary or Class twelfth Appeared/Passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Showed up/Passed Higher Secondary same (ITI/NERIST Certificate) or Class twelfth (Vocational stream)
- Age-wise Maximum Age of candidates, as of July 31, 2022, ought not to be over 23 years (General)/26 years (OBC and female)/28 years (ST/SC/PH).
- For B.TechLateral Entry, up-and-comers who have Appeared/Passed 3 Years Diploma in the applicable field from a Government perceived Polytechnic or foundation with a base total of 60% will be viewed as qualified.
- For B.TechLateral Entry, candidates need to satisfy the age rules as indicated by NERIST as Maximum Age as of July 31, 2022, is 40 years (General)/43 years (OBC and Female)/45 years (ST/SC/PH).
- To acquire sidelong passage into B. Tech, candidates need to fit the bill for NEE III.
Test Pattern for NERIST Entrance Exam 2022 is to be chosen by the organization and can change from year to year. NERIST Entrance Exam 2022 will be led in disconnected mode. The test design for NERIST Entrance Exam 2022 differs vigorously as indicated by the level of the test or in more straightforward words, the course for which the applicant is selecting.
NERIST Syllabus 2022:
- NERIST Entrance Exam 2022 prospectus is to be chosen by the actual establishment and may change based on the course. The prospectus for NEE I, II, and III depending on the educational program of the passing test.
- Competitors can check underneath the prospectus for various stages in NERIST Entrance Exam 2022:
- NEE I
- NEE II (for understudies who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics)
- NEE II (for understudies who have 10+2 with a professional subject)
- NEE III
- Schedule for NEE I
- Applicants can check underneath the itemized schedule for NEE I dependent on the prospectuses of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of the class tenth.
NERIST 2022 Admit Card has been accessible to download on October 3, 2022. To download the admit card of NERIST NEE 2022, the up-and-comer should sign in at the authority site for example online.ac.in utilizing their Email ID and Password. Applicants who register effectively will show up for NERIST NEE 2022. The Direct Link to download the Admit Card has been given below.
- The admit card will be given to all applicants who have filled NERIST NEE Application Form effectively.
- NERIST won’t send the admit card to up-and-comers by post, email, or the dispatch.
- Without NERIST NEE admit card, understudies are not permitted to show up in the placement test.
- Prior to downloading the admit card, the applicant should check the data showed on it is readable and right. Or, in all likelihood, the applicant should connect with admission specialists.
- Up-and-comers should cautiously protect the NERIST NEE 2022 admit card until the culmination of the admission interaction.
NERIST 2022 Result:
Competitors who are chosen can get to their NERIST 2022results by visiting the authority site. The notice with respect to the result is distributed on the authority site. Understudies should visit the site consistently to check the most recent reports with respect to the result. The result is distributed on the site in the long stretch of May.
After the consummation of the test, the appropriate response key for NERIST (I, II, III) is relied upon to be distributed soon. With the assistance of the appropriate response key, understudies can locate their right responses to the inquiries posed on paper. NERIST NEE 2022 answer key is accessible through online mode.
In the event that competitors have endeavored some unacceptable answer, at that point 0.25 scores will be deducted. No scores will be deducted for un-endeavored questions. An answer key is accessible in pdf design.
NERIST 2020 Cut off scores are the base scores needed by the possibility to clear the placement test. The individuals who have not gotten cut-off scores are qualified for affirmation. Cut off scores will be pronounced after the announcement of the outcome.
- Following are the components based on what cut off scores have been chosen:
- The all outnumber of candidates who showed up in the test
- The trouble level of paper
- No. of competitors breezed through the test
- Earlier year Cut off scores
- Reservation measures of the Institute
- Normal score acquired by the up-and-comer in the test