New College of Florida Admissions 2023: New College of Florida or NCF is one of the profound names amongst the list of established educational institutes of the USA. This college came into being in the year 1960. This private college is located in Sarasota, Florida which aims at achieving new heights by following the modern-day education system. The high popularity of the college has made it the new educational spot for international students looking forward to acquiring education in the USA. It offers more than 300 areas of learning to its students from every corner of the world. Here are comprehensive details about New College of Florida Admissions 2023
New College of Florida Admissions 2023- Highlights:
- College Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Suburban
- Campus Housing: 79%
- Work-study program: Yes
- Mode of Program: Full time; Part-time; online
- Financial Aid: Awards and scholarships
- Admission Helpdesk: (941) 487-5000
Cost of Attendance:
Candidates of the institute must acquire complete information about the cost of attendance so that planning for expenses can be made accordingly. Given below is the estimated budget for international applicants to study in USA. Check the cost of attendance below:
- Tuition & Fees: 29,944 USD
- Books & Supplies: 1,200 USD
- Room & Boards: 12,103 USD
- Transportation Charges: 2,500 USD
- Personal Expenses: 3,200 USD
New College of Florida 2023 Scholarships/Financial Aid:
There is a proviso for providing financial aid and scholarships to international students so that studying in the USA will not be a difficult task. Those who are applying for F-1 Visa should be eligible for a few scholarship programs run by the College. Almost 90% of the students get financial aid every year.
Given below are the beneficial scholarships which student should look forward to:
- Presidential Scholarship Program-15,000 USD
- Latin American/Caribbean Scholarship Program- 20,000 USD
The institute also motivates for acquiring external private scholarships for international candidates.
New College of Florida Admissions Deadlines:
|Priority Application Fall 2023||Rolling|
New College of Florida 2023 Courses Offered:
- Bachelor Marine Biology
- Bachelor of Spanish Language and Literature
- Bachelor Applied Mathematics
- Bachelor Biopsychology
- Bachelor Classics
- Bachelor Economics
- Bachelor Environmental Studies
- Bachelor History
- Bachelor Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- Bachelor Natural Sciences
- Bachelor Physics
- Bachelor of Chinese Language and Culture
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Art History
- Bachelor Neurobiology
- Bachelor Chemistry
- Bachelor Computer Science
- Bachelor Psychology
- Bachelor Religion
- Bachelor English
- Bachelor Social Sciences
- Bachelor French
- Bachelor Theater
- Bachelor Literature
- Bachelor Music
- Bachelor Philosophy
- Bachelor Political Science
- Bachelor Public Policy
- Bachelor Russian Language and Literature
- Bachelor Urban Studies
New College of Florida 2023 Application Requirements:
While applying for any of the desirable courses from New College of Florida (New College or NCF), keep in mind the following requirements:
- Common Application
- One letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor, college advisor, principal, dean or teacher
- English Proficiency Scores
- SAT or ACT scores
- Transcripts from schools abroad needed a course-by-course evaluation with grade and credit equivalent by a member service of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (such as Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.).
- Transcripts in another language and not in English need a professional certified translation.
Language Requirements for International Students:
The language requirement is the most important aspect for admission to international students. The minimum requirement for English proficiency at New College of Florida is given below:
- IELTS – 6.0 (Minimum Score UG) and 6.5 (Minimum Score PG)
- TOEFL (IBT) – 61(Minimum Score UG) and 79 (Minimum Score PG)
- Candidates need to apply for F-1 or a J-1 Visa Status.
- F-1 visa is for earning degrees while J-1 visa is applicable for those who have applied for a semester exchange.
- Both F-1 and J-1 students also need to maintain good educational standing.
- All candidates applying for a visa must apply before the deadline and send the documents on time.
- The office of international education will review the documents.
- After receiving the offer letter, students can apply for an F-1 visa.
- Submit the financial statement and a copy of your passport.
Given below are the basic requirements for admission into Under Graduate courses at New College of Florida.
- Submit the Common Application
- A Letter of Recommendation
- $30 Non-refundable Fee
- Self-reported Student Academic Record
- SAT or ACT scores
- The SAT essay and ACT writing sections are optional.
Only one graduate program is offered to domestic as well as international students. Check the eligibility criteria given below:
- Documentation of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Undergraduate grade point average of minimum 3.0
- Successful completion of a course in Linear Algebra
- Successful completion of a course in programming, or proof of programming proficiency.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) scores
- Writing proficiency exam
- Qualifying or field exams
- Letters of recommendation