Ramapo College of New Jersey 2023 Admission: Ramapo is a well-known college that was founded in 1969. This state’s premier public liberal arts college committed to giving students a solid establishment for the lifetime. The college focuses on providing academic excellence via interdisciplinary and experiential learning and global and intercultural understanding. The institute also proffers bachelor’s degrees in Arts, Business, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Sciences. In addition to this, it also offers various professional programs in Business, Elementary Education, Nursing, and Social Work. It also offers a wide range of study abroad programs and several student exchange links with various universities abroad. This Ramapo College of New Jersey Admission 2023
Ramapo College of New Jersey 2023-Highlights:
- Year of Establishment: 1969
- Location: Mahwah, New Jersey
- Type of University: Public
- Campus Setting: Urban
- Student: Faculty Ratio – 16:1
- Students in each class: 21
- Total students: 6,157
- UG Student Enrollment: 5,574
- Number of Postgraduate students: 568
- Annual acceptance rate: 57%
- Graduation rate: 72%
- Campus Housing: Yes
- Financial Aid: Yes
- Website: ramapo.edu
RCNJ 2023 Programs Offered:
Ramapo College of New Jersey provides a wide range of academic degree programs at undergraduate and graduate levels. At university, 40 major, minor, concentration, graduate and joint degrees in various fields are offered. Students can select the program under the following given departments:
- Anisfield School of Business – This faculty includes business and management-related courses such as accounting, finance, marketing, MBA, International business, etc.
- School of Contemporary Arts – In this faculty, courses are provided in fine arts and communication arts.
- School of Humanities and Global Studies – It offers courses such as Anthropology, American Studies, Foreign Languages, History, International Studies, Literature, Political Science, Liberal Studies, and Philosophy and helps students in becoming empowered citizens.
- School of Social Sciences and Human Services – They provide courses that help students to focus on people’s thinking, interaction, growth and response to society. The courses include here are criminal justice, sociology, Ethnicity & race studies, social science, leadership and organization behavior, etc.
- School of Theoretical and Applied Science (TAS) – It offers several courses related to science such as biology, chemistry, nursing, plant studies, mathematics, engineering physics, computer science, etc.
Ramapo College of New Jersey Admission Deadlines:
|Priority deadlines for Biology and Nursing Majors||December|
|MBA, MASE, MSET, MAEL, MSN, MSAC||July|
|MSW Final Deadline||March|
RCNJ 2023 List of Courses:
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Computer Science
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] American Studies- Major
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Bioinformatics- Major
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Electronic Art and Animation- Major
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Engineering Physics- Major
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Liberal Studies- Major
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Accounting
- Master of Science [M.Sc] Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Acting
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Africana Studies
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Biology
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Clinical Lab Science
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Communication Arts
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Design and Technical Theater
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Drawing and Painting
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Economics
- Master of Science [M.Sc] Educational Technology
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Finance
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] History
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Integrated Science Studies
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] International Business
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] International Studies
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Law and Society
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Literature
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Management
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Marketing
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Music
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Public Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Spanish Language Studies
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Theater
Ramapo College of New Jersey 2023 Application Process:
Ramapo College of New Jersey Admission 2023 is an opportunity for providing admission to a large number of students across the world. The college accepts admission applications to students on F-1 student visas to the USA. International students of 40 different countries take admitted to the university.
- Admission applications can be made online through Common Application or the Ramapo College application or offline via PDF.
- Submit the admission application fee of 60 USD (undergraduate) and 65 USD (graduate)
Cost of Attendance:
IF you are planning to apply for Ramapo College of New Jersey Admission 2023 then you must be aware of estimated cost (USD) to be incurred:
Estimated Cost in UG Program:
- Tuition and Fees: 24,288.80
- Room and Board: 13,800
- Books and Supplies: 1,569
- Other Expenses: 3,000- 4,000
Estimated Graduate Program Fee: Here is the estimated program fee (USD) for a few graduate programs at Ramapo College of New Jersey:
- MBA – 47,602.80
- Master of Science in Accounting (MSAC) – 26,397
- Master of Arts in Education Leadership (MAEL) – 28,087.20
- Master of Science in Data Science (MSDS) – 34,914
- Master of Social Work (MSW) – 49,932.80
Scholarship and Financial Aid:
Ramapo College of New Jersey is basically a state-funded institution and the cost of attending is lesser as compared to other universities in New Jersey. The college also offers various financial aid options to help students to avail some financial help. Check the related details below:
- The scholarships are merit-based.
- The scholarships are given to students with academic and personal achievements.
- All the first-year applicants are considered for a merit-based scholarship which is purely based on SAT or ACT scores and their extra-curricular activities.
- Candidates need to maintain the required credentials, grade points, and good social standing.
- Scholarship applicants acquire the minimum score such as:
- 1280 – SAT exam
- 27 – ACT exam
- Submit the admission application by December 15 to acquire the scholarship.
- International applicants are suggested to apply for external international scholarships to study in the USA as well. All such scholarships are awarded by private agencies and organizations, respective home country governments, and many more.
International students from above 40 countries attending Ramapo college and to apply for admission fulfill the below given requirements:
Following are the documents required for admission to international students:
- Official high school transcripts or official college transcripts
- Proof of English Proficiency
- SAT/ACT scores
- The average SAT score range is 1100-1300 and the average ACT composite is 24-26.
- One letter of recommendation (from a school counselor, teacher)
- Application supplement
- Affidavit of support
- Official immunization record
- Visa, Passport and other documents for an F-1 visa are required.
Language Requirements for International Students:
International students need to demonstrate proficiency in English by fulfilling the below-given criteria if they have stayed in the USA for the duration of fewer than 5 years:
- TOEFL (iBT) – 79
- TOEFL (CBT) – 213
- TOEFL (PBT) – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
- ELS – Completion of Intensive English Programme Level 112
International students have to apply for a visa and details about the same are as follows:
- After seeking admission to the college, applicants will be sent Form I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility for Non- Immigrant “F-1” students Status).
- This form and financial documentation will be submitted to the Visa officer at the American Embassy when you apply for Student Visa.
- Contact the ISSS (International Student and Scholar Services) for further information
Ramapo College provides a wide variety of UG courses. Admission is provided to various UG programs such as Business Administration, Nursing, Biology, Psychology, Communications Arts and Accounting. Given below are the documents required for undergraduate admission:
- A minimum of 18 units of college-preparatory coursework
- Official transcripts
- A Letter of recommendation
- ACT/SAT scores
- SAT (middle 50% range of critical reading and math): 1100-1300
- ACT: 24-26
Ramapo College offers various Postgraduate courses in fields such as Business Administration, Educational Leadership, Nursing, Accounting, Educational Technology and Social Work. Candidates can apply via apply.ramapo.edu. The specific requirements for graduate admissions are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree
- GPA – 3.0
- Personal Statement
- One letter of recommendation
- Proof of English proficiency
Ramapo College of New Jersey Address:
Address: 505 Ramapo Valley Rd, Mahwah, NJ 07430, United States
Phone Number: +1 201-684-7500
Official Website: https://www.ramapo.edu/