TOEFL Exam Dates 2024: TOEFL is the most popular English proficiency examination accepted at various universities and schools situated in the US and Canada. TOEFL tests aim at checking the international students’ usage and understanding of English. The test also checks the spoken, written and heard in college and university surroundings. ETS (Educational Testing Services) conducts the TOEFL test and is responsible for creating the question paper, conducting the test, and send the scoreboard to the examinee. There are various TOEFL test dates conducts throughout the year at the different test centers. Learn more about TOEFL 2024 through the information given below:
TOEFL Exam Dates 2024: Highlights:
- TOEFL Full Form: Test of English as a Foreign Language
- Official Website ets.org/toefl
- Conducting Body Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Level of Exam International
- Duration Around 3 ½ hours
- Exam Pattern iBT and PBT
- TOEFL ibt fee INR 11468 – INR 17919
- Score Range 0-30
- TOEFL PBT fee INR 12901
- TOEFL Test Centers 4500 across the world
- TOEFL Helpline Number 1-609-771-7100/ 1-877-863-3546
TOEFL 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
If you want to take the TOEFL test, you need to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Students can appear in the TOEFL test
- Professionals can also take the test.
- There is no age limit to take the test
TOEFL Exam Dates 2024 Test Centers:
Here is the list of the TOEFL Examination test centers so that students can select the most suitable center. Candidates can check the most convenient test from the list given below:
- Ahmedabad: Indo American Education Society, Sun Square, Nr. Hotel Regenta Antarim
- Chennai: Prometric Testing Pvt Ltd
- Allahabad: IPEM
- Bengaluru: Prometric Testing Pvt Ltd
- Bhopal: Billabong High International School – Bhopal
- Kolkata: Prometric Testing Pvt Ltd
- Chandigarh: Saint Kabir Public School – Chandigarh
- Dehradun: The Doon School
- Kochi: Sacred Heart College
- Gurgaon NCR Region: Prometric Testing Pvt Ltd
- Coimbatore: Knowledge Institute of Technology, ANCONS International – Coimbatore
- Hyderabad: Prometric Testing Pvt Ltd, ANCONS International – Hyderabad
- Indore: Shri Vaishnav Polytechnic College, Kalvi Institute Private Ltd – Jaipur
- Mumbai: Prometric Testing Private Limited, Study Overseas Counseling Center “Floville”
- Delhi: Council For American Education
- Patna: Itechnoplus Education And Solution Pvt Ltd, The Lexicon International School – Pune
- Thrissur: Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology
- Tirupati: ANCONS International -Tirupati
- Trichy: Kalvi Institute Private Limited – Trichy, Spring Dale Senior School
- Vadodara: MeritTrac Pvt Ltd – Vadodara
- Vijayawada: ANCONS International – Vijayawada
- Vishakapatnam: ANCONS International – Visakhapatnam
- Warangal: ANCONS International – Warangal
- Gwalior: Kalvi Institute Private Ltd – Gwalior
- Nizamabad: ConquerIT Consultancy Services – Nizamabad, BVC College of Engineering
- Thiruvananthapuram: Prometric Testing Pvt Ltd
- Pondicherry: Kalvi Institute Private Ltd – Puducherry
TOEFL Registration 2024:
TOEFL Registration process is easy and straightforward. Applicants can take exams anytime they wish for as per their convenience. Here are complete details about the registration. The steps for registration are as follows:
- Step 1: First create a new account or log in to an already existing account on the official website.
- Step 2: Create the profile and make sure to add the information that could come in handy during the admission time or while sending the scores.
- Step 3: Choose the Exam Date and test center.
- Step 4: After choosing the test date and exam date, go to the payment to submit the TOEFL Examination fee as mentioned.
- Step 5: After paying the Registration fee, take a print of the acknowledgment receipt.
Other Registration Methods:
- In-Person: You can register in person at a TOEFL Resource Center. The address is mentioned below:
2 Floor, DLF Infinity Tower-A, Sector-25, Phase-II, DLF City, Gurgaon – 122002
- Phone: Check the registration form before making a call. Make sure to spell your name correctly and accurately as it appears on your passport. Give a call at the Regional Registration Center on this number – 91-124-4147700. Pay the registration fee via credit/debit cards.
- Mail: Download the Registration form and take a print of it. Fill the form and spell your name as it appears on the identification you will bring on the test day. Send the form along with the payment to the address on the form or the Gurgaon center address. Form should reach within four weeks.
Check the exam pattern of TOEFL 2024 given below:
- Reading: 30–40 questions in 54–72 minutes. Candidates need to read 3 or 4 passages from the academic texts and answer the questions based on it
- Listening: 28-38 questions in 41-57 minutes. Candidates need to listen to the lectures, conversations, classroom discussions, and then answer the questions based on them.
- Speaking: Questions – 4 tasks in 17 minutes. In this section, candidates will express their opinion on the topic familiar to them and speak based on the reading and listening tasks.
- Writing: Questions – 2 tasks to be completed in 50 minutes. Candidates will write the essay based on the reading and listening tasks along with supporting the opinion in writing.
The candidate is required to score certain scores in each section. After the six days of the exam, candidates will get an email from ETS when the scores will be available. Once you check the scores via online mode as well. The print of the score reports will be sent via email after 11 days of the TOEFL test. Check the scores of the four sections mentioned below:
- Reading: Mean scores should be 20
- Listening: Mean scores should be 19
- Speaking: Mean scores should be 19
- Writing: Mean scores should be 20
Score card will be sent through email within 11 days of taking the examination. Download the scorecard and sign in with the registered ETS User Id.