University of the Punjab Admission 2023-24: College of Punjab is without a doubt one of the most established and the most commended colleges of Pakistan. The University is arranged in the midtown region of Lahore a city situated in Punjab, Pakistan. Notwithstanding Lahore, the University has various other grounds situated at Gujranwala, Jehlum and Khanaspur. Punjab University is the instructive Hub for the other instructive establishments of Punjab as a different instructive organization in Punjab are associated with this college.
Notwithstanding this the actual college offers a wide scope of graduate, post alumni, and doctoral projects to the understudies all throughout the planet. As indicated by an examination around 30,000 understudies are actually concentrating in the two grounds of the Punjab University of Lahore. There is an aggregate of 13 resources of the University in excess of 83 divisions including research focuses and establishments. Punjab University is positioned at the main situation of HEC with respect to the huge estimated various resources colleges. Notwithstanding this, the college is additionally an individual from the Association of Common Wealth Universities that work in the United Kingdom.
University of the Punjab 2023 Application Form:
Find below the University of the Punjab Pakistan Admission 2023 application form information:
- Go to the authority site – http://www.pu.edu.pk.
- Understand directions and qualification models completely prior to tapping on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Here, applicants need to enroll themselves by presenting the necessary subtleties.
- After enrollment, candidates will get a login ID and password. Applicants should note down these qualifications as they will be utilized during the admission cycle.
- Presently, applicants need to print out a bank slip.
- Applicants need to present this online created bank slip in any part of SBI bank. Applicants can likewise pay the charges alongside presenting the slip inside one day subsequent to printing the expenses slip. The PUCET expenses form for all classes and projects is given below.
- Subsequent to transmitting the expenses, applicants can login utilizing their given login ID and secret phrase.
- In this segment, competitors need to fill in the necessary subtleties and transfer the examined picture of their mark and photo in the PUCET Admission Form 2023.
- At that point, competitors need to tap on the ‘Save and Continue button.
- Competitors are encouraged to print and save the PUCET 2023admissionform till the admission interaction is finished.
|For the Social category, the candidate shall belong to||Has to incur a Fee due to be paid by the candidate during the process of application filling|
|For any candidate who belongs to the general category and has no reservation (non-creamy layered)||Have to incur a fee charge of Rs. 1100/-|
|For any candidate who belongs to any one of the social categories such as OBC, SC, ST, PwD, and EWC||Have to incur a fee charge of Rs. 550/-|
Competitors should check the Punjab University 2023 qualification rules to guarantee that they meet the necessities of the course they are applying for. The application type of those competitors who don’t meet the Punjab University qualification standards 2023 will be dismissed by the college. The Punjab University qualification measures 2023 is distinctive for UG and PG programs. Candidates can look at the Punjab University 2023 qualification rules in the table beneath.
The eligibility criteria are For UG courses are:
|Subjects are||Eligibility Criteria|
||The eligibility criteria are 50% for General category and 45% for BC/SC/ST/PWD categories as minimum aggregate with English, Chemistry, Physics, and any of the following subjects – Mathematics and Biology under 10 + 2 pattern from CBSE or recognized council/university/board|
||The eligibility criteria are a Minimum aggregate of 50% (General) and 45% (BC/SC/ST/PWD) with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology under 10 + 2 pattern from CBSE or recognized council/university/board|
|· Mathematics||The eligibility criteria are a Minimum aggregate of 50% (General) and 45% (BC/SC/ST/PWD) with Mathematics as one of the subjects under 10 + 2 pattern from CBSE or recognized council/university/board|
The eligibility criteria for PG courses are:
|The Subjects are||Eligibility Criteria|
|For the subject of Masters in Remote Sensing and GIS||
|For the subject of M.A. History||
|For the subject of Masters in Public Health||
|For the subject of M.A. English||
|For the subject of MA in Geography||
|For the subject of Masters in Disaster Management||The eligibility criteria is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% as minimum aggregate|
|For the subject of M.Sc. Industrial Chemistry||
|For the subject of M.Com. (Business Economics)||
|For the subject of Master of Entrepreneurship and Family Business||
|For the subject of M.Com. (Hons.)||
|For the subject of M.Com. (Business Innovations)||
|For the subject of Master of Physical Education||
|For the subject ofM.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics||
|For the subject ofM.Sc. (Hons.) Physics||The eligibility criteria is B.Sc. (Pass or Hons.) exam from PU or any equivalent exam recognized by the Punjab University with at least 50% (Gen) and 45% (SC/ST/BC/PWD) with Physics and Mathematics as elective subjects|
|For the subject ofM.Sc. (Hons.) Physics and Electronics||
|For the subject ofM.Sc. (Hons.) Biophysics||
|For the subject ofM.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry||
|For the subject of M.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology||
|For the subject of M.Sc. (Hons.) Geology||
|For the subject ofM.Sc. (Hons.) Biochemistry||
|For the subject ofM.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science||
|For the subject of M.Sc. Bioinformatics||
The mode of assessment will be ENGLISH just, besides in the test for a language other than English, Music, and Pakistan Theater.
Test for Public Administration, Sociology, Social Work, and Police Administration will be directed in the mechanism of English, Hindi, and Punjabi.
The Test will comprise of 2 papers in each subject as definite beneath:
- Paper-I (Objective Type/Multiple Choice Questions)
- Span: One Hour
- Greatest Marks: 50
- Number of questions: 50
- Questions to have endeavored: 50
- Each question will convey one mark. There will be no negative checking.
Paper-II (Subjective/Descriptive Type):
- Term: Two Hours
- Greatest Marks: 50
- Number of questions: 10
- Questions to have endeavored: 05
- Each question will convey ten marks.
|Subject/section||Topics||Marks granted for that particular section|
|The subject of Reasoning Ability and Knowledge of English||
||20 marks ( 1 mark for each correct answer)|
|The subject of Current Affairs and General Knowledge||
||40 marks( 1 mark for each correct answer)|
|Subject of Legal aptitude||
||40 marks ( 1 mark for each correct answer)|
Competitors with more huge desires to show up in the PU LLB test for the year 2023 will discover the data referenced underneath a lot needier as it will give all the data in regards to the test led by the commission.
How to download PU LLB 2023 Admit card?
Practically every one of the applicants meaning to show up in the test face inconvenience during the application filling measures! A candidate having any issue during the interaction of use filling can follow the bit by bit design referenced underneath,
- Stage 1: The Punjab University is dealing with a page/site.
- Stage 2: Visit that web handle of the commission.
- Stage 3: Click on the connection/bar that peruses “Admit card”.
- Stage 4: The connection will lead you to another tab.
- Stage 5: another window for login will open up.
- Stage 6: Once on the login window, enter your interesting subtleties, for example, Login ID and secret phrase doled out heretofore by the commission.
- Stage 7: Crosscheck the subtleties entered by you and snap on the catch that peruses ” Sign in”.
- Stage 8: After a couple of moments of stacking, it will lead you to another page and admit card of the competitor will show up on the screen of your PC.
- Stage 9: Download and take a close-to-hued printout of the admit for future references and convey it alongside different records during the day of the test.
*NOTE: While a competitor will see his/her admit card, the commission encourages the ward to crosscheck every one of the subtleties entered on the admit card and report it to the specialists of the commission if any slip-up in regards to it.
- The commission has not announced the affirmed dates of the test just as about the statement of the results.
- Applicants and specialists anticipate that the commission should proclaim the aftereffects of the assessment previously or in the long stretch of June 2023.
- The commission will deliver the consequences of the relative multitude of applicants that took up the test.
- Every one of the competitors that took up the test will need to visit the authority web handle of the Punjab University, enter the subtleties utilized while applying for the test.
- Aftereffects of the applicants will show up on the screen once every one of the subtleties entered stay right.
- Every one of the candidates will need to remove a print from the page showing up on the screen showing their results/execution in the test for additional references later on.
The answer key will come online on the respective date on the official website.
A candidate should ensure the cutoff pattern of every year if craving to show up in the test. The cutoff pattern varies year to year depending on a few factors, for example,
- Trouble level looked during the test.
- Social classification the candidate has a place with.
- Cutoff patterns of the previous years.
- Most noteworthy score of the year.
- A complete number of competitors that took up the test.
- Absolute seat grid is given by the commission to the understudies.